Register My Garage Arcade V.I.P Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   my6thgen.org - Maxima Forum > my6thgen.org - Main Discussion Area > Member Rides

Member Rides Each member can create their own thread and use it to display a time line of their rides mod progress throughout the years.

ExclamationThis thread is more than 150+ days old. If you still feel it is necessary to bump this thread, you have the permission to do so. Please click the checkbox below and post your reply.

Old 10-04-2015, 11:09 PM   Thread Starter #1
my6thgen.org Profile Info.

Official Member #: 17097

Reputation Level: 0
shynepapin is an unknown quantity at this point

Participation Level: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Default MaxiShyne Build DD with Style

Hey Guys n Gals, Here is my build thread, I'm not doing anything crazy, but like the virus of modding spreads I'll see where I end up, You'll know what I mean, you always want more mods.

So, I got this 07 Max, Frost White with 75k mileage, drives good only one past user. I'm looking into modding it a bit, first I wanna get the stage one of Brakes change, tint, springs and then intake in that order.

I'm really looking out for advices and help, also for a newbie to working cars themsleves it might be a huge task even understanding the terms, what is what and how and where, since I come from a culture when your car easily worked for yound didn't pay much attention, but here in the United States, it's different saving money is everything and I so much need that money.

So it goes in the order,

Brake: Stage one or two of the Ultimate Brake Guide, Stock calipers, Alien rotors and if a deal comes with a calipers better than stock I'll take it as long as they are affordable.

EBC brake pads.

Tints 25% all door windows and 5% back window.

Progress Springs but looks like I have a drop already but don't know.

Interior and Engine wash, looking for products that has been uesd on here and trusted, i got fabrics seats though.

Air Intake, still trying to make sure I understand if the K&N intake are cold air intakes.

Blacked out Wheels using Plastidipping method

Blacking Out Headlights with Dupli-Color

Blacking Out Chrome Strips with Dupli-Color

More to come as I keep reading more, not forgetting the +2 timing advance if that is adviced on a DD.

Hoping to see a lot input cos I'm really depending on those as pointers.

Click the image to open in full size.
shynepapin is online now   Send a private message to shynepapin Find more posts by shynepapin Add shynepapin to Your Friends list Reply With Quote top