Register My Garage Arcade V.I.P Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   my6thgen.org - Maxima Forum > my6thgen.org - Main Discussion Area > 04-08 General Discussion

04-08 General Discussion Discussion of new mods, advice, new ideas and new products for 2004-2008 6thgens.

ExclamationThis thread is more than 150+ days old. If you still feel it is necessary to bump this thread, you have the permission to do so. Please click the checkbox below and post your reply.

Old 01-19-2018, 09:58 PM   Thread Starter #1
my6thgen.org Profile Info.

Official Member #: 18651

Reputation Level: 0
CHEF KOCH is an unknown quantity at this point

Participation Level: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Default Seriously confused... 2007 Maxima Spec-R

Hi All, Before I start the reason I am getting so confused is the fact that none of the US versions look anything like my NZ or Aus vehicles.

So for 2007 and 2007 only, New Zealand's Nissan Factory decided to create a Maxima Spec-R which is a 2007 Nissan Maxima Ti J31 that has a bunch of cool upgrades that I will be talking about in the tuning forums. The problem is, I don't actually know what model my Maxima is???

Any attempt to find information on the Nissan Maxima Ti shows only NZ pages, such as car sales blah blah and suggesting that the Maxima Ti J31 is a NZ only model.

Any page with information on the Nissan Maxima is referring to the US Nissan Maxima which I am not certain is the same thing...

Now I have read a lot of different things and what might be of some importance is the (J31) at the end. This matches the Nissan Teana (J31) which is the Japanese Maxima. Now I got quite certain that the 6th gen 07 Maxima is exactly the same as the NZ Maxima (J31) just with different exterior but now I can't remember why I assumed that. Also, the 07 Maxima is (A34)

If anyone knows anything about what I am rattling off here please let me know, I will post the one and only page with any talk of the - 2007 Nissan Maxima Spec-R

Might be worth noting that the manual is (J31) then there are extra parts stuck in referring to different PSIs, wheel sizes, etc that the Spec-R requires

http://www.stuff.co.nz/motoring/road...-good-old-days

oh by the way picture does no justice, different rims etc
CHEF KOCH is offline   Send a private message to CHEF KOCH Find more posts by CHEF KOCH Add CHEF KOCH to Your Friends list Reply With Quote top

Tags
nz maxima j31

Go Back   my6thgen.org - Maxima Forum > my6thgen.org - Main Discussion Area > 04-08 General Discussion