Register My Garage Arcade V.I.P Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   my6thgen.org - Maxima Forum > my6thgen.org - Main Discussion Area > 04-08 General Discussion

04-08 General Discussion Discussion of new mods, advice, new ideas and new products for 2004-2008 6thgens.

Old 09-10-2019, 09:05 PM   Thread Starter #1
my6thgen.org Profile Info.

Official Member #: 1648

Reputation Level: 0
alchemist.zim is an unknown quantity at this point

Participation Level: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Default Passenger window sticking

My passenger side window has been sticking weirdly. Sometimes i have to open and close the door for it to go down. When it does go down most of the time i have to push down on the window before it will roll up. I'm afraid to roll it completely down cause its a pain to try to roll it back up. It's almost like the window isn't recognized so the motor doesn't move. The motor as far as i can tell works normally. The window does seem to be a little loose. Has anyone come across a problem similar to this and if so how did u fix it. Did u replace the regulator or the motor?
alchemist.zim is offline   Send a private message to alchemist.zim Find more posts by alchemist.zim Add alchemist.zim to Your Friends list Reply With Quote top

Tags
sticking, window

Go Back   my6thgen.org - Maxima Forum > my6thgen.org - Main Discussion Area > 04-08 General Discussion