Register My Garage Arcade V.I.P Members List Calendar Mark Forums Read
Go Back   my6thgen.org - Maxima Forum > my6thgen.org - Very Useful Information > How To's & DIY Mods > Suspension, Handling & Brakes

ExclamationThis thread is more than 150+ days old. If you still feel it is necessary to bump this thread, you have the permission to do so. Please click the checkbox below and post your reply.

Old 07-14-2014, 07:51 AM   Thread Starter #1
my6thgen.org Profile Info.

Official Member #: 15020

Reputation Level: 6
07BluMagic is an unknown quantity at this point

Participation Level: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Visit 07BluMagic's Xbox Gamercard
Default How to remove and install fuel door actuator

This is a question not a how to. I couldn't find anything on it so I wanted to ask and see if anybody knew for at least me and for future reference.

I had to break the black tab of this past winter cuz froze when I went through the car wash and I couldn't get gas
07BluMagic is offline   Send a private message to 07BluMagic Find more posts by 07BluMagic Add 07BluMagic to Your Friends list Reply With Quote top
Old 07-14-2014, 01:24 PM   #2
my6thgen.org Profile Info.

Official Member #: 7376

Reputation Level: 7
mackzima is an unknown quantity at this point

Participation Level: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%
Default Re: How to remove and install fuel door actuator

Hi!

Same thing happened to me this winter!! I order a replacement actuator from courtesy Nissan...I'll get u the part number.

The install is really easy. just remove the left side of your trunk liner and you will see it. It's a white assembly approximately 5" long. From inside the fuel cover lid, you undo a white plastic nut, and the assembly will then pull out from the inside. Swap electrical connection to the new one and re-insert. About a 5 minute job

Edit/Update: 78850-A34001 [78510P] ACTUATOR ASSY-FUEL LID OPENER

Last edited by mackzima; 07-14-2014 at 01:26 PM.
EddyMaxx (07-14-2014)
mackzima is offline   Send a private message to mackzima Find more posts by mackzima Add mackzima to Your Friends list Reply With Quote top