Participation Level: 0%
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

My Awards:
Spotlight Ride Of The Month  

/ Point Value: 5

Official Ride  

/ Point Value: 10

Default Re: Staggered Wheel Fitment

First attempt to run my wheels resulted in 2 blown CV boots which was due to the JICs not meant to go as low as I had them. Then purchased BC extreme drop coilovers. My attempt to get it align had me going to a couple shops and being refused because I was too low. Now I purchased some camber bolts so the front can match the rears at -3 degrees camber. I also had my body shop remove the brackets that hold the rear bumper to the quarter panel. My gf hates my ride quality, I have to think about going into shopping center's due to the speedbumps. Only rubbing issue I have right now is the front tires rubbing with the plastic liner. In the future I look for more broken axels and having to change tires for camber wear but shouldn't be a lot since I'm only at -3. Is it all worth it? For me it is I love the look and looks the car gets. Everyday I see people poking my car lol they always stick there fingers between my fenders. Yup my car gets finger b*nged lol but it's like a virgin 1 finger gap only lmao.
07maximan (07-16-2012), BurntOrangeAppeal (07-17-2012), smittybizzle (07-18-2012)
hero782 is offline   Send a private message to hero782 Find more posts by hero782 Add hero782 to Your Friends list Reply With Quote top