Thread: 04-08: Lexani Tires
View Single Post
Old 03-19-2010, 09:05 AM   #6
EddyMaxx
my6thgen.org Profile Info.

Official Member #: 1

Reputation Level: 20
EddyMaxx is a splendid one to beholdEddyMaxx is a splendid one to beholdEddyMaxx is a splendid one to beholdEddyMaxx is a splendid one to beholdEddyMaxx is a splendid one to beholdEddyMaxx is a splendid one to beholdEddyMaxx is a splendid one to behold

Participation Level: 100%
Activity: 100% Activity: 100% Activity: 100%

Visit EddyMaxx's Facebook Visit EddyMaxx's PS3 Profile Visit EddyMaxx's YouTube
Default Re: Lexani Tires

Originally Posted by silverwolf View Post
Well, the place Im getting them @ suggested the Lexani's as a package. I didn't ask if I could get diff tires cuz I figured they were getting me the cheapest option. But then one of the head techs said they put Lexani's on all the cars they do and theyve never had complaints. I think what I'll do today is ask what other brands they can order, and see how much more (or less). And if Im not happy, I can always order them myself and have them install.

Regardless, they said they can have the wheels and tires by next Wed or Thrs if I order today, which I will.

Blazen, Im stock now. Was gonna get these wheels on 1st,then have some springs installed later - wanna find the right set.
Got ya... I didn't realize if they were part of a package. I'm not really a fan of those "packages" because in the deal they are usually expired tires. Remember the average person won't know but someone like me will.. lol

6thgen 2014 Build Thread
EddyMaxx is offline   Send a private message to EddyMaxx Find more posts by EddyMaxx Add EddyMaxx to Your Friends list Reply With Quote top